Saturday, August 24, 2013

Here I go....


Well, here goes my first Blog post.  I have been thinking about this for years, but never felt I really had anything to write, besides if I did put it out there, who would want to read it?  Through the encouragement of friends that have read my Facebook posts I gathered the courage and here is the blog.

I have called the blog "My Life in Field Trips" because that is what my life seems like to me. A series of field trips filled with highs, lows, and life lessons. Eventually growing closer to God, I realized that life's instructions where with me all along.
I hope you will find the stories I write inspiring, that you grow closer to God and maybe even learn from some of my mistakes.  
I look forward to sharing with you my Field Trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment