Monday, February 2, 2015

Tomorrow is Scan Day!

Tomorrow is the first scan after having two rounds of  the High Dose IL2 treatments.  The feelings of anticipation are both hopeful and dreadful.  The more I learn about the cancer the more complicated my feelings become.  Talking to others that have been through what I am going through brings out the realist in me, yet reading verses in the Bible and going to church brings out this spiritual hopefulness in me. 

It all brings me to the conclusion that I may now have a new normal in my life.  Yes I still believe that God could heal me if He so chooses, but I also know that  He takes us through these field trips in life for His own purpose.  I will continue to pray for healing, that God use my experiences to help others, and that I will be an inspiration to someone whatever the field trip they are struggling through.

No matter what I will continue to expect my miracle.  Thank you for your prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment